ThomaslongnoseThomaslongnose

HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN

Weird?
Hard but fun.

Saving Little Alien Saving Little Alien

Really hard at level 5+, but pretty fun.
So I'm concluding it's ok, but obviously not the best game in the world.

Fighter Combat Fighter Combat

Pointless but cool. A bit too hard for ME, though. I'm giving 3.5 stars cause it's really cool but pointless.

Truck City Truck City

VERY GOOD! A bit easy, but thats how I like it and it makes it fun for me when its easy, but when its hard I usually get bored. Good work!

Duel of Fates Duel of Fates

It is ok, but all you can do really is chose who wins. And, the writing is just hard to understand. Now I ain't trying to be rude, but its a bit bad.
I hope you understand what way I'm saying "bad" is.

Codybean1 responds:

I have fixed up the game (the build I uploaded was the wrong version), and I am currently working on fixing the AI, so AI is disabled for now. Fonts should be easier to read now too. Thank you for your feedback!

Return to Riddle School Return to Riddle School

It's not too bad. But it's ok. It uses too much of riddle school 1.

Noodle responds:

That tends to be the point of a remake.

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

Its awesome, but again, not really the best. I'm sure you all can agree that its a bit glitchy. When I've placed around 10 blocks it usually does not let me do anything more than move around. Apart from that, its good. 3 stars, it's still really good.

Zanzlanz responds:

That's never been reported, so I'm guessing it's something to do with the controls you're using (for example, I think keys can get stuck if you right-click).